Rhythms of the World needs YOU!
Gain practical skills and experience to boost your CV, make new friends and make a difference to your local community!
We need new volunteers to join our enthusiastic and friendly teams:
- Performance – liaising with high quality acts throughout the year and over the festival weekend
- Arts – all things artistic, decorating the festival & outreach art projects, as well as Family Area & Holistic Garden
- Event – helping with the event build and de-rig, preparing the festival site and ensuring that we have a safe festival
- Volunteers – recruiting and managing volunteers and ensuring that they are supported and appreciated
- Finance – securing sponsorship, advertising and traders, organising fundraising events and offering accountancy support
- Communications – marketing, PR, design, website, copywriting and social media
For a list of specific roles that we need to fill, please see our Current vacancies page.
Check out our video to hear from other Rhythms of the World volunteers!
With thanks to Film Infinity Video Production.