RHYTHMS OF THE WORLD
NOTICE OF THE 2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held at
Club 85, Whinbush Road, HITCHIN
On Monday 20th March 2023 at 8pm*
- Membership Attendance and Apologies.
- To receive and adopt the Trustees’ Report and Accounts for the year ending 31st August 2022.
- To receive notice of the resignations of the following Trustees (effective at the close of the AGM)
- Phaedra Furphy (Chair)
- Keith Fitzpatrick-Matthews
- Samantha Harper
- To vote for the following candidates who offer themselves for election as trustees:
- Any other person who submits a written application to the acting Co. Secretary to become a trustee prior to 17th March 2023
NB: The minimum number of trustees required is three. If this is not achieved the charity cannot comply with its Articles of Association and will automatically move to Item 6. (dissolution).
- To discuss objectives for Rhythms of the World.
- To receive a report from the Chair of Trustees explaining the consequences and practical process of dissolving the Charity
- To vote upon the Special Resolution that Rhythms of the World be dissolved.
- To agree arrangements for the dissolution of Rhythms of the World including the transfer and disposal of assets.
- To transact any other business considered appropriate to be dealt with at an Annual General Meeting.
Note: Members have a right to vote by Proxy. A proxy form is available by request from the acting Co. Secretary. A completed form must be brought to the meeting by anyone acting as a proxy.
By order of the Trustees
John Brierley (Acting Co. Secretary)