easyfundraising.org.uk is a great way to raise money for Rhythms of the World (ROTW) just by shopping online. You don’t pay a penny extra but ROTW receives a donation every time you shop with well-known retailers like John Lewis, Amazon, eBay and M&S. All you need to do is go to easyfundraising.org.uk before you start your online shopping.
To set up your easyfundraising.org.uk page simply follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/45SHEV/ and click on ‘Support a good cause’.
- Type ‘Rhythms of the World’ into the ‘name a good cause’ box and click ‘find us’.
- Select us from the top of the list and click ‘support us now’.
- Set up an easyfundraising.org.uk account – it only takes a minute – and don’t forget to tick the ‘gift aid’ box if you are a UK Taxpayer.
- You can also set up a ‘donation reminder’ which reminds you to use the easyfundraising.org.uk site if you start shopping online without it.
- You’re now ready to shop, shop, shop!
Don’t forget, as a registered charity, all donations made to Rhythms of the World fund our Outreach Programme and allow us to keep the festival ticket price as low as possible so it remains accessible to everyone.
Thank you for supporting ROTW through easyfundraising.org.uk!